• Peter Bateman
    In the Nov/Dec edition of Safeguard magazine, Matthew Bennett reckons H&S people looking for support for their innovative thinking won't find it in the HR department.

Can you give an example from your experience of working with HR which proves - or disproves - his contention?

You can respond in public here on the Forum, or privately here via a Survey Monkey form.

An edited selection of responses will be published in the Jan/Feb edition, but with no names attached. One randomly selected person will receive a prize, namely a copy of the Health & Safety Handbook 2020, published by Thomson Reuters.
  • TracyR
    I disagree. I think that HR, HSE and L&D need to collaborate more in the areas of streamling and developing targeted inductions, wellbeing initiatives and builing leadership capability in regars to softer skills such as negotioantions, facilitation and team building
  • Andrew
    I shall apply the adage - step back from the keyboard before hitting the enter key. 'Nuff said!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.