• Genevieve Power
    Just wondering if anyone has found some options for workers with larger/wider feet who have foot pain.
  • Terri Coopland
    We have in the past always used Blundstone for larger sizes and wide fitting option. Haven't had any need to use them recently.
  • Dwayne Broomhall
    Hey Genevieve, how large/wide do you require? Blundstone's largest size in gumboots is a 13UK/14US.
    The largest safety workboots I know of available from NZ distributors is size 16UK/17US, although some brands offer a wider fit than others. Gumboots are available in 15UK/16US.
    Happy to offer some suggestions if you PM me, probably against forum guidelines for me to list them here...?
  • Tanya Gorrie
    Hi Genevieve, I had the same problem last year with trying to find safety gumboots that suited our Manufacturing guys feet. It certainly wasn't one size fits all. We tried on a LOT of different brands, sizes, shapes etc and FINALLY found some that were comfortable. We eventually went for a Redband gumboot and a Blundstone. But it did take a while to find ones that suited their feet. Thankfully I only had two people to purchase for. Good luck.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.