• Matt Hurley
    You are invited to take part in some health and safety research:

My name is Matt Hurley, and I’m completing my Master's thesis in Industrial Organisational Psychology at Massey University. I am interested in health and safety-related change in New Zealand organisations, and whether the size and desirability of change and the priority the workplace gives to health and safety are related to whether the change is seen as positive or negative.

If you would like to take part, below is a link to an online survey. It will take 10-15 minutes to complete. It will ask you to think about a recent health and safety-related change at work, and your views of the change and your organisation's safety climate.

The survey is completely voluntary and anonymous. If you do not want to answer any question, just skip it and move on.

This project has been evaluated by peer review and judged to be low risk. Consequently, it has not been reviewed by one of the University's Human Ethics Committees.

If you would like more information, please contact me or my supervisor, Dr. Dianne Gardner, at Massey University. Our contact details are below.

Thank you very much for your time

Main Researcher:
    Matt Hurley
    Phone: 0212134379
    Email:

Supervisor:
    Dr Dianne Gardner
    Phone: +64 (06) 356 9099 ext. 43441
    Email:

Survey Link:

https://qasiasingleuser.asia.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_enTs7FsBz9OxU2h
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.