Upcoming Webinar .
Chorus – its journey throughout COVID-19 and beyond
you can hear how Chorus managed staff, operations and service partners during the different Alert Levels. Also you will hear their plans for the future.
Key elements include:
• Managing ambiguity and operationalising essential business
• Working with and supporting service company partners
• Communication across Chorus and how we kept people informed
• Home as a workplace, discomfort, wellbeing, flexible working for everyone
• Key learnings and plans for the future
• Max Riley – Head of Business Resilience
• Daryl May – Head of Planning and Infrastructure Programmes
• Patrick Ngata – National lead – Safety health, Safety and environment
• Phillippa Powell – Organisational Development Advisor
• Tristan Rossiter-Sheehy – Business Improvement Lead, Training Health, Safety and Environment.
• Hannah Taylor – Head of Internal communications
Register in advance for this webinar:
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to the Safeguard forum!
Health & safety reps
Start a discussion
Ask a question
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2020 Safeguard Forum