• Ali Whitton
    Kia ora H&S whānau!

I'm relatively new to WorkSafe as a Design Lead, and I'm leading a project exploring Health and Safety Reps. We're keen to get the voice of as many reps as possible and I'm particularly interested in ensuring we reach the hardest-to-reach reps (e.g. your night shift workers, port workers, etc etc) who would not have time for workshops or phone interviews.

We've developed a quickfire HSR survey, under 5 mins, that can be scanned by a QR code to do on a mobile device. I'm interested to get it into as many HSCs as possible, to be shared with fellow reps.

(Privacy info: In the survey we do not ask your name or organisation that you work for. Responses
    will only be used collectively as anonymous data.)

Attached to this post is a printable QR code and here's the link if you can send it round any reps you know: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QuickfireHSR

I'm also interested in meeting and talking to HSRs, and H&S Managers, so please flick me a DM if that's you!

Thanks heaps

Ali
    Attachment
    HSR Discovery - Quickfire survey link for hard-to-reach HSRs (191K)
  • Peter Scanlan
    Kia ora Ali, thanks for the survey and reaching out to HSRs. I took the survey and it was very quick and easy to complete. I would encourage other Reps to respond. Cheers Peter
  • KeithH
    Easy as. Look forward to hearing results, outcomes and proposals
  • Ali Whitton
    Thanks both! And thanks to all who've passed it on.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.