• Fiona J Jones
    My name is Fiona Jones, and I am a Masters student in Health and Safety at Victoria University of Wellington. I am looking for people who would be willing to participate in a small research project designed to explore NZ Construction Contractors views on safety prequalification.
    A short interview with the person in your organisation who looks after health and safety would support this research by offering insight into how prequalification may impact the management of safety.
    If you are interested in taking part and would like more information, please leave your details in the comments, or email me at .
    This research has been approved by the Victoria University of Wellington Human Ethics Committee 29266
  • Nathan Gordon
    Hi Fiona, I have made contact via email. Regards Nathan.
  • Chrissy Roff
    Hi Fiona, I have also made contact by email Cheers Chrissy
  • Marie Fleming
    Hi Fiona
    I have sent you an email Cheers Marie
  • KeithH
    Hi Fiona
    I've sent you an email.
    Cheers
  • Admin
    Good to see people responding to Fiona's request.

Regarding responses in general, another way to do it is to send someone a private message within the Forum.

Just click on the person, then select "Start a conversation".

These "conversation" direct messages are private. No one else - not even the forum administrator - can see them.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.