• Liz Ashby
    Kia ora koutou

I am a member of the Healthy Work Group at Massey University. We are interested in workplace safety and health issues and promoting healthy work, and one of our current projects is the New Zealand Workplace Barometer (NZWB), which is a survey designed to examine the causes and impacts of psychosocial risks on important health and organisational outcomes. It was developed in collaboration with a WHO Collaborating Centre, tested in 2018 through a preliminary study and run again in 2019 & 2020. Last year 21 organisations and over 1400 respondents participated in the survey.

We are recruiting interested organisations to participate in the 2021 survey. We will be collecting data during September until the end of October, when we will close the survey. If your organisation would like to participate, please contact me, and I can prepare a unique link, along with an invitation to disseminate the link across your workforce. Once you have the link, you can distribute the survey at the time that best suits you. Respondents can complete the survey on a mobile device as well as a computer. The survey takes around 20 minutes to complete, and workers’ responses are automatically routed directly to the researchers.

The final report summarising all the results is available to all participating organisations and respondents. Participating organisations with 50 or more respondents also receive a report that summarises their results.

The work is supported with funding from WorkSafe NZ, and after the survey is closed, anonymous data is provided to WorkSafe NZ for the purposes of their internal analysis - no organisation or individual participating in the study will be able to be identified from the data provided to WorkSafe NZ.

If your organisation would like to participate, or if you would like more information, please contact me:

Ngā mihi,
    Liz
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.