• rebecca telfer
    Hi Team
    I am currently drafting up our company Covid Policy (not a mandate one), is anyone willing to share their policy with me. I could draft up pages and pages of information, but would like to see what other companies have.
    cheers
  • KeithH
    @rebecca telfer don't take offence but just looking for clarification.
    Are you after a policy that will outline the objective such as "Covid infections will be tracked in a clear and consistent way". These are usually a page in length.
    Or a process that will describe the outcomes such as "Complete the number of Covid infections", "Report the total infections for each period" - about a page or two long.
    Or a response plan that is a framework to achieve the process such as a flow chart. Also can be a page or two long.
    Or a procedure that will detail a specific activity such as "The Covid infection spreadsheet can be found in the H&S folder of the network drive. Populate the employee name, test type and date of test in columns C, D and E". Individual procedures can be single or multiple pages and the total number dependent on the complexity of the response plan.

If you identify what you require, it will make assistance easier.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.