• Kate Poole
    Survey volunteers wanted: Construction workers who are currently employed in New Zealand and have completed a site induction training within the past year.

My name is Kate Poole, and I am studying a Master of Business at AUT University. I would like to invite you to participate in this research on the current state and effectiveness of occupational health and safety (OHS) site induction training practices within New Zealand’s construction industry. This research will form the basis of my Master’s thesis. Your participation in this research is anonymous and voluntary - you may withdraw from this research without adverse consequences.

My research focuses on:
    1. The OHS site induction training experiences of construction workers within New Zealand
    2. The perceived effectiveness of the OHS site induction training received from the construction workers’ perspective
    3. Current site induction training best practices and areas for improvement
    4. The extent to which Transfer of Training Theory and Adult Learning Theory have been applied within the site induction training received to attempt to improve worker retention and application of knowledge

To be eligible for the study, you must:
    • Be at least 18 years of age
    • Be currently employed within New Zealand’s construction industry
    • Have completed at least one site induction training within the past year

Survey link: https://aut.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5auccjVKx2ApcLc

To obtain more information about this study, please contact me at .

P.S. If you are not a construction worker, but you know one, please pass this on - I'd really appreciate it!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.