• Peter Bateman
    The winners were announced at the gala dinner on Tuesday night. Well done all!
    Read the list of winners here.
  • Chris Peace
    I've said thank you for my award in other places but am very happy to say it here, in the Safeguard forum.
    Peter has been in and around health and safety for so long he is a Taonga, contributing so much, in so many ways, for so long. The awards are run by him (with much help from Annette) and help raise the profile of achievers within the OHS community and, I hope, elsewhere.
    Peter thank you for my award. I will cherish it and memories of being with Anna and Sonya and other winners on 20 June.
    Chris
  • Peter Bateman
    Chris, you are far too kind and my ears may have blushed. That the awards given to you, Anna and Sonya were well deserved was reflected in the response from the audience on the night. As for who contributed to the work required to run the awards, I acknowledged the key players in this LinkedIn post a few days ago (but of course there were others involved and I thank them too.)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.