• Don Ramsay
    I have 2 videos from VOCAM, they are PPE Essentials and Safety Awareness. To renew them with VOCAM is $ 1500.00 per year. I use them for inductions and have found that the basics covered are suitable. They are on CD and cannot be copied onto a drive, which is what I need.

Does anyone know where I can find other safety video's.
  • Meihana
    Hi Don,

Safetyhub provides videos that sound like what you are after. We do not use them at my job, but I have had a demonstration from them, and the videos look really good. They have a huge range which you might find of interest. https://www.safetyhub.com
  • Don Ramsay
    the cost is prohibitive with safetyhub, I have tried them before they are also $1500 per year, and we only want 2 videos that we use about 5 times a year?
  • Keith
    Hi Don
    There are a number of free resources on youtube, cheers
  • Denise
    If you google Worksafe Videos there are a number of Worksafe NZ and Worksafe Victoria videos available that may assist.
  • Matthew Bennett
    Fulton Hogan have open sourced a large amount of their safety IP, which form memory includes some quite good videos - Fulton Hogan Safety Know How I would recommend contact them before plagiarizing ;-)
  • Amy Richards
    Give Go1 a try. I know nothing about the quality of their content, nor their pricing, but if you sign up I'd be keen to hear how you found it.
  • Julie Healey
    Hi Don
    I use a WorkSafe video at my inductions, and I find it really effective and to the point - might be a little less than what you are looking for but have a look - likely you may have seen it b4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKaMtbiQ9Io
  • David Sopp
    I use the Worksafe video as a summary at the end of my induction , short and to the point , highlighting works rights in NZ
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.