• Jo Moar
    Good morning

I am looking for recommendations of consultants/companies who provide a pedestrian/traffic management safety solutions. We have both an inwards goods and warehouse areas that currently have no solution with staff, reps/merchandisers, trucks and forklifts/reach trucks constantly moving between both.

I have been tasked with getting a solution quoted for an installed by Year End (COVID-19 not withstanding) and would like to be able to start discussions with providers over the few weeks with a view to a RFP.

Thanks
  • MattD2
    Are you looking for just a company that can supply/install barriers & paint lines or are you wanting a review and improvements/design of your warehouse layout which includes physical pedestrian/traffic management safety solutions?
    If it is the second, I used to work with a guys who now runs a small logistics consultancy that may be able to help out, even just from a point of view of clearly defining the scope and assessment/development of the initial concept design which can lead to a better end result of the procurement / RFP process.

His name is Richard Mahoney from Studio Logistic
  • Laraine
    Contact Vanguard Group NZ (Brendan McLean) is the Director. They install traffic bollards, barriers, vehicle and pedestrian equipment. Their number is 0800 500 147. Brendan's email is:
  • Jo Moar
    Thank you, I have already contacted Vanguard but was looking for a second option.
  • Jo Moar
    Thanks Wayne PS nice to see you outside of the "old employer" lol
  • Jessie Bernard
    HI I would recommend Fisher Painting Services 09 390 4299. Line Marking Solutions also - Stephen O'Neill 0800 080 074 - I got some excellent quotes from these companies for pedestrian marking and and segregating forklift and truck traffic areas.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.