• Delwyn Belcher
    Hello To all,
    I am currently studying NZ Diploma in Workplace Health and Safety Management level 6. There is 4 assignments left and I graduate, the last assignment for MGT215 Organisational Behaviour is a case study that requires a business information the : TASK INSTRUCTIONS
    Identify an organisation of your choice. The organisation needs to be an established business employing at least 10 people. Undertake an environmental analysis of the business. In this analysis you should:
    • Provide a summary about the business that clearly identifies the sector in which it operates (manufacturer, retailer or service), its size, its main operations and its mission and vision.
    • Undertake a SWOT analysis.
    • Undertake a macro-environmental analysis using the PESTLE model.
    • Undertake a micro-environmental analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model.
    • Explain how these three models help identify the key drivers for change within the organisation. What processes are followed? Give examples.
    • Analyse how the organisation has been dealing with the identified drivers
    • Suggest how the business could usefully incorporate other analytical models, and the benefits that they could provide.
    The business name is confidential, I have also uploaded the assignment file for you to get the idea on what is required for this assignment. As a full time study, I do not have access to a business.
    If their is any business that would like to help me get these assignment across the line to graduate will be much appreciated, the assignment is due on the 30th May 2021. Regards Delwyn Belcher
    Attachment
    MGT215 Assignment 3 v.1a(2) (98K)
  • Connor Pike
    Hi Delwyn

I hope someone got in touch with you. I have just finished this diploma and had similar issues. If you need any guidance, feel free to reach out on here or LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/connor-pike-87697b1b2/

Cheers,
    Connor
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.