A couple more webinars that may be of interest to you
1. The NZ Occupational Health Nurses Association (NZOHNA) and HASANZ are jointly hosting a webinar at 12 midday on Monday 20 April. You can hear from Clare Lynn and Terry Buckingham on how they have been “Actively managing the managing the emerging COVID-19 health risks for Fonterra
” in NZ and around the world. Key points will be:
• Pandemic/Business Continuity Plan
• Infection control process – personal, work environment
• Self-isolation Process – including contact tracing
• New ways of working – mental resilience, working from home, health monitoring and health support processes
Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_A6Z418VFT86WCi9579EAkQ
2. At 1pm on Tuesday 21th April to hear Pam Mitchell and John Eatwell talk about "Working Differently and Personal Leadership"
. Under pressure we stop thinking strategically and start being tactical and responding ineffectively when issues are raised. What can we do to be the best people we can be for our businesses, families and for ourselves? John and Pam will take you through key elements of personal leadership in terms of physical and psychological tools that will assist you in meeting the current challenges.
John has a M.A. (Hons) Psychology and Post Grad Dip in Industrial and Organisational Psychology. John is a Fellow of the New Zealand Psychological Society, on the Board of KNZB, Chair of the Institute of Organisational Psychology.
Pam Mitchell (OTNZR, MBS Health Management, PG Dip Emergency Management, Affiliate MBCI, HASANZ registered). Pam’s business continuity, health and safety, injury management and general management experience has been developed over 30 years across the public and private sectors in New Zealand.
Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fSPGHzGnRVGydPoY5tEU6Q