• Tania Curtin
    Hi everyone,

I've just completed the Graduate Diploma of Professional practice (OH&S) via Otago Polytechnic. My research topic was "Exploring psychology principles and neuroscience which may support organisational change management strategies to implement a ‘safety differently’ approach."

As part of my assessment I created a short guideline: "Practical Methods for Implementing Safety Differently Principles in Small to Medium Sized Businesses."

I'd like to make this resource freely available. However, I first want to get feedback from my peers so that I can ensure that the resource is of the best quality I can make it. If you have an interest in safety differently, small and medium sized businesses, change management or guidance materials - I want your constructive criticism!

If you are willing and able to review this short guideline, and provide some constructive feedback, please either message me directly, or paste your details, including your email below.

Thanks in advance :)
  • Trudy Downes
    Congrats on the Grad Dip Tania! I would be willing and able to review this work.
    I approach H&S from an organisational change management perspective (not always successfully but more successful than a traditional approach).
  • Dave Johnson
    Hi there yeah it would be great to have a look..

Looking at this sort of change in my organization.
    Thanks very much
    Dave johnson
  • Matt Sadgrove
    I would like to have a look please

Happy to give feedback
  • TracyR
    Hi Tania

I would love to have a look as it is a concept I am greatly interested in

Love to read and give feedback

Regards
    Tracy
  • Alan Johnson
    Hi Tania, Congrats on The Grad Dip! I'm keen to have a look, ,cheers!
  • Scott Williams
    Hi Tania, I am interested in reading and happy to provide feedback. I have just read a book by Sidney Dekker with the same name.

Cheers.
  • Aaron Marshall

I'd love to grab a copy. Many of my clients are doing a certain amount of this work anyway, and it would be good to get some more info.
  • Lorraine Gallacher
    Hi Tania,
    I would like a copy of your guidelines please.
    Thanks Lorraine
  • Chayne Zinsli
    Thanks for the offer Tania. I would love to review your guide. Regards Chayne
  • Darach Cassidy
    Yes please Tania.

Cheers
  • Harriet Harrex
    Hi Tania - more than happy to review
  • Tania Curtin
    Hi Aaron, let me know your email :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.