• Peter Bateman
    I have read hundreds - possibly thousands - of court decisions and sentencing notes related to health and safety prosecutions. I can report little humour is to be found in their pages, and rightly so given the circumstances.

One of my colleagues has recently unearthed the attached High Court decision from 1993. It has nothing to do with health and safety, but it is guaranteed to bring joy to your day.
    Attachment
    Lowe v Auckland City Council HC Auckland AP44-93, 12 May 1993 (2M)
  • Craig Marriott
    Superb. Love the idea of cats being allowed to ponce about town unregulated.
  • Steve H
    Love the idea of cats being allowed to ponce about town unregulatedCraig Marriott

Vital at the present time with the shortage of certain feline fodder caused by the shipping issues following the Ever Givens stranding at Suez, and POA. Angry cats are, as we speak, performing staff appraisals, the results of those deliberations will be found on carpets, the backs, arms and fronts of chairs at a time of their choosing :smile: .
  • Chrissy Hansen
    Interesting reading and a nice outcome.
  • Michelle Dykstra
    An intelligent, empathetic and beautiful piece of writing.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.