• Theresa Khatchian
    What has everyone done around sorting mail in this environment. We can only find info from International Resources asking for our Court. I know NZ Post is still operating but there is nothing on their website around this. So interested what others may have done around this.
  • Theresa Khatchian
    Working from Home Guide for those working remotely - I have a guideline that we have developed sometime ago for those working remotely and happy to share. It is folks wellbeing and mental health that I am concerned with as unfortunately due to an incident to a family member, I have been working remotely for nearly six months myself and understand it is this area that needs attention, when the norm changes. So, sharing things in this field but always happy to see what others have put in place for others in this field.
  • Mark Jennings
    Hi Theresa, I would love to see the guideline.
    Many thanks
  • Andrew
    Nothing. Risk of transmission of the virus on mail items is extremely low.

Likely have a bigger risk of getting some human excreta transmitted disease from pooey (is that a word?) fingers.

Fun fact. Over 2.2m people die each year of diarrhoeal diseases
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.