• MattD2
    I have a story of a site supervisor that was feed-up with people just signing the JSA without reading it, so...

One day he gathers his crew around the normal morning toolbox circle to talk about the days work, while the JSA is passed around to read and sign. Once everyone has signed on to the JSA he leads his crew around the corner to a shipping container used to store small parts for the work (valves, bolts, those type of things). Once inside the supervisor stands in the doorway, blocking their escape...
    He pulls the JSA back out, hands it to one of the crew and asks him to start reading the tasks details "again"...

"All crew will report to the parts container to collect tools, equipment, parts for the days work; Hazards.... / Controls...."

Next line "Once inside the container all crew will immediately remove their clothes; Hazards - slips/trips/falls.... / Controls...."

..."Once all crew are naked they shall be requi.... :scream:"

After that day no-one on his crew would sign any JSA without first reading the entire thing!
  • Steve H
    In response to an absence of a sense of humour and censorship there will be no more posts from me on the Frivoulous Friday thread.Andrew

Don't let the earnest wear you down mate, we'll bombard them with humour and until they bloody well laugh and get the point of this thread.
    i3r28w9czyio2ey6.jpg
  • Jono Johnson
    "Operators are to ensure they have a clear view of the path ahead of them"
    Attachment
    Forklift & Bomb (57K)
  • Michael Wilson
    A song for you all on Friday. The High Vis Anthem - by Wolfe Brothers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXKCaUfvm8U
  • Trudy Downes
    There is a whole lot of serious in the world.
    Attachment
    Capture (134K)
  • Michael Wilson
    One day early Trudy. Stop it!
  • Steve H
    Nah Trudy, caption needs a tweak " try as I might, I just can't get to grips with CPR":smile: .
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.