• Melissa Blackmore
    Happy New Year peoples!!
    Just wondering if anyone out there uses Vault/Damstra and if you do, do you hold your risk register in it? We don't seem to have the ability to input anything like this, so I am wondering if we are missing that module, and besides that, getting the company to answer queries seems to take forever!
    Any help or pointers would be appreciated. :-)
  • MattD2
    One possibility I would look into, since Vault is very customisable for what each type of user can see/access, is to check that the risk management module is not unselected in the user access profiles being assigned to your users.

To answer the question of "do you use it" - so far out of nearly a dozen companies that use Vault I have only seen one that has used the risk registers in any productive way.
  • Nicola Walsh
    We have our H&S Risk register in Vault - its been great to everything H&S in the same system. I've found the help desk super helpful and quick to response to any queries.
  • John Easton
    We also have Vault and use it for our Risk Register including Multiple Risk Assessments. No problems in accessing, inputting information into Risk Assessment Module and getting help when required.
  • Karen Bonney
    Hi Melissa,
    I manage Vault/Damstra for our workplace.
    Have you managed to sort your risk register? MattD2 is spot on regarding it is possibly not selected in your user group profile settings. Go to your settings and select this under Users.
    I hope this helps
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.