• Andy Walmsley
    Hello everyone,

Just an update on the research project.

Currently 200 men have taken part in the study which is fantastic!
    Thank you every one for the support so far. Because of the wide range of roles within the construction industry I require 600 men to take part in the study to make it meaningful.

Just a brief background to the study - One of the central aims of my research is to explore men’s perceptions of seeking help from different help-seeking sources, such as work-shops, mental health apps, through sport and fitness, and men’s support groups. This information could be valuable for any intervention/ health and wellbeing programme being developed or rolled out within the industry. The survey can be accessed via phone, tablet or computer. The survey takes 10 - 15 minute to complete. The criteria for the study is - male, aged 18-65 years old, and currently working within the construction industry.

If you have any contacts within the industry, I would really appreciate you forwarding the survey.

For more information and to access the survey, please click or copy the link into your internet browser.

https://qasiasingleuser.asia.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6riL9Kab2HfivOt

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Andy Walmsley
    Clinical Psychology
    Doctorate Candidate Massey University Wellington.

021 - 0269- 7566.
  • Sarah Woods
    Fantastic work Andy
  • rebecca telfer
    great start though Andy
  • Paul Robertson
    Andy - I'll send out to my network and hopefully get some activity through there. Keep up the good work, and look forward to reading your findings.
  • Sheri Greenwell
    I have copied and pasted, edited a little to fit the word limit, and posted on LinkedIn. All the best with your study!
  • Tania Curtin
    Great research subject Andy. I will forward to my construction network next week for you. When you say, 'within the construction industry' does that include both people who are no on the tools, e.g. project managers?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.