• Michael Wilson
    The fellow has "delusions of adequacy"
  • Michael Parker
    Perfect for trick unicyclists riding on the sea wall. Very inclusive and forward thinking
  • MattD2
    ↪MattD2 Correct. Someone was asked to make some bracket and put this on the wall. You need to unscrew the bracket to remove it. He did it for two different items. It would have been tricky to to do.Michael Wilson
    I nearly didn't mention that because it looked so perfectly done that I originally assumed it must have been intentional!
  • Steve H
    Good to see safety signage being obeyed
    x22n0hz5li5qgnnc.jpg

More from the ladder safety files
    enmev4rsfqo6zgdj.jpg
  • Terri Coopland
    The hazards of Harry Potter
    e98nwi8grqyowedy.jpg
  • Steve H
    It's almost time to throw of the shackles, and do the things you want to, rather than the have tos, if this includes gardening, don't do this

y5ui1fi948frqapm.jpg

Or this

0osrf54skxefl1hi.jpg

And of course, have a good one everyone, enjoy your holidays, and let's hope 2022 is better than 2021.

xwd09bcluatvrwr6.jpg
  • Steve H
    axgvk2dx1netpeei.jpg

A father said to his daughter “You have graduated with honors, here is a car I bought many years ago. It is a bit older now. But before I give it to you, take it to the used car lot downtown and tell them I want to sell it and see how much they offer you for it.

The daughter went to the used car lot, returned to her father and said, “They offered me $1,000 because they said it looks pretty rough.”

The father said, now “Take it to the car wreckers.” The daughter went to the car wrecker, returned to her father and said,”The car wrecker only offered $100 because it is an old car and probably worn out.”

The father then asked his daughter to go to a car club now and show them the car. The daughter took the car to the club, returned and told her father,” Some people in the club offered $100,000 for it because it’s a Nissan Skyline R34, an iconic car and sought after by many collectors”

Now the father said this to his daughter, “The right place values you the right way,” If you are not valued, do not be angry, it means you are in the wrong place. Those who know your value are those who appreciate you......Never stay in a place where no one sees your value.

b6elspyn04hlxc4z.jpg
  • MattD2
    The hazards of Harry PotterTerri Coopland

"Not slip-n-wrythe, not slip-n-wrythe, not slip-n-wrythe..."
    "Ok then... Trip-n-fall!!!"
  • Steve H
    It's been awhile since we had a frivolous Friday post, so here ya go

(WARNING SHAMELESS DAD JOKE AHEAD- younger viewer discretion required)

When you need help, be careful what you shout

jp40jn8zax27ojy4.jpg
  • Steve H
    No engine hoist, no problem, every day nature produces more ingenious fools.

zq6m9y81sy2z6hr2.jpg
  • MattD2
    That caption is not wrong!
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Safeguard forum!

If you are interested in workplace health & safety in New Zealand, then this is the discussion forum for you.